Monday, September 08, 2008

What? did someone say something?

Since I am moving in a month or so, I have been a little distracted. Not to say that I dont' knit, I just have a hard time blogging about it, or remembering what I need to do.

I finished my dad's hat and his neck warmer thingy (his belated birthday gifts)

dad'shatprefelt
Hat before felting...

dadshatside
Dad'shat
IMG_0940
the hat after felting.

neck thing
the neck warmer thing...

I also made some gloves for a swap out of alpaca and wool, they are so soft and the designs is from a friend on ravelry. Fun!
alwaysandforeverblue
alwaysandforeverbluepalm

The design is called "Always & Forever fingerless mitts" I believe they were designed for someone's wedding, and originally done in white cotton.

I have been sort of depressed about my move, so calling them "Always and Forever Blue" seemed appropriate. They turned out lovely, and the recipient really liked them, so I am happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the?! Moving again!? Love your knits, the felted hat especially.