I then Volunteered Madeline to make a tarantula for an elementary school that burned down in California. A teacher lost a spider puppet, and there are several people on Ravelry that are making toys to replace lost items in the school.
This isn't quite a puppet, but Madeline made the Thorax and the head. I made the legs and assembled it. Then Madeline sewed on the beady little eyes. sorta creepy cute.
Robin asked me to knit a blue kangaroo for a customer that she ran out of time to make, and needed it by Saturday. I think I got it on Tuesday, and spent about 19.5 hours making it....
I think he turned out a little wonky, but it's done. I will probably never make a kangaroo ever again!
I knit these socks a while ago, but was unable to post pictures of them until the actual first day of Summer, and then with the move, I couldn't do that until my computer was set up, and things settled down a little.
We are still dealing with boxes etc. but I can finally post pictures of the Summer socks for the Sock and Mitt club from Robin's nest. ( think there are kits still available, and retroactivly as well). The sock is designed by Hunter called: "Funambulist". The yarn is from The crafts meow. Hunter couldn't knit the sample, so I offered to do it for her. I sent the finished socks to her, and she took these beautiful pictures for her pattern, then sent the socks back to me. They turned out rather well.