Monday, March 23, 2009

Punky swan maiden

This very cute pattern, by Holly Terrell, Corvidae, on Ravelry, called:Swan Maiden Mitts, is made with lace weight yarn or if you want you can try sock weight. I had acquired some very colorful lace weight from Cdaniele, on ravelry, and decided to try. It almost has a stripey effect. I really like them.
IMG_1481
IMG_1482
IMG_1454

I also finished another roll/wallet for KP options needles, well actually two, and sent one to my dad's girlfriend as a gift.
IMG_1447
IMG_1448

This is the one that went to my dad's girlfriend, I made another with a plain navy ribbon instead of gold. It is I haven't put it in my artfire store yet, but maybe soon.

Oh yeah I opened an artfire store, my name there is Psstknits, or http://PsstKnits.artfire.com

1 comment:

smariek said...

Great job on the Swan Maiden Mitts. I had never heard of Artfire before, I guess it's like Etsy. Good luck with the store!