Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Great Basin Fiber Arts Fair

Robin (From Robin's Nest), invited me to go with her last Saturday to the Great Basin Fiber Arts Fair. We wandered around in the heat and the sun looking at vendor booths. There were people spinning, and selling. A couple alpaca yarns that are local. Even a few rams to pet. I helped Robin look at, and pet some alpaca yarn in very pretty natural colors from a place called "Country Comfy Yarn" Here's a sample



We also discovered a couple of sister Indie Dyers with their own little business called "sassy Sheep" they had some very yummy yarns. I think Robin is going to start carrying both yarns. they also have a podcast that I am currently listening to, very fun gals!

http://www.thesassysheep.com/The_Sassy_Sheep/Podcast/Podcast.html Check them out!



Oh, also for those of you who are following the progress on the 4 Seasons Sock and fingerless mitt club, I am sponsoring a contest. If you mention me, my rav name {psst} and your rav name in the special notes of your pre-paid reservation of any part of the club I will draw a name from every 20 people for a free box bag. This is also retro active, just send me a message if you already reserved your spot and I will add you to the list.

No comments: