Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I designed a mitt!

I am so excited. I designed a fingerless mitt with some of the traditional Norwegian knitting elements that you find in Selbuvotter. I have been thinking about this for a long time, because I really like Norwegian mittens, and I like fingerless ones too, so as I haven't seen any in a pattern I made my own. I am actually having it tested by 6 test knitters. I am thinking of putting it up for sale on Ravelry when they're done, or maybe even a free down load, I haven't decided.

I finished the larger size, which is way too big for me, now I am working on the smaller size, which I will probably end up giving to my mother.

men's starmitt
mensstarmittback

I am very excited, I have never made a pattern to have people test before. It's sort of cool.

1 comment:

SupaCindy3000 said...

Beautiful! You did a great job!