Tuesday, August 12, 2008

busy busy busy

I started August off with a test knit, that I am not allowed to show pictures to yet, but it was for my friend from Ravelry Ganiggle. You can find her designs at her website http://www.ganiggle.com/wp/ I was the first tester done, and I won a set of stitch markers. I am so excited. You can see her stitch markers on her site too.

I also used one of her designs for a "Ravelympics" project.

I did "Under the Rose" also found on her website.
purpleheatsboth2
I got a little picture for finishing it:

ravoboq

I am now working on a Clapotis for another friend who is going to pay me in yarn! Score! I loves yarn.

1 comment:

Alipurr said...

yay. payment in yarn sounds good :)all your projects are beautiful!!

i have started several lately but have been unhappy with all of them so they are just sitting in baskets, saying Pick me, pick me, pick me