Monday, March 17, 2008

More stuff to add to the knitting blog

I recently sent some fingerless mittens to my grandmother. It's the least I could do for the woman who taught me to knit when I was 12.greenfingerless
I sent her these, which I actually made for myself, but they clashed with my jacket, so when she asked for some, I thought of these, especially since she loves spring colors.

I remade myself some recently,

newfetchings
These actually match the lining of my jacket, so I was pleased.

In the picture I am knitting a hat with skulls on it, of all things.
Here is the finished product.
bluepirates2

it was actually really fun to make, and it fit my huge head.

I need to get busy on a couple of the stockings that people have ordered. I have several months, but I hate to let things sit.

No comments: