Sunday, May 02, 2010

When did I get so behind?

I signed up for two knit a-longs (KAL's), one for an exclusive shawl for the From Robin's Nest group. Beautiful little leafy shawlette designed by zuzusus from Ravelry.

I also signed up for another pair of mystery socks, designed by Cookie A. I love cookie a. socks.

I have not picked yarn yet, however, I have the malabrigo sock, that I was trying to make Rick Socks out of, and think I would like the color better in the shawl, time to frog, and recake. The coookie A. socks has cables, and should be a semi solid, I am almost thinking my gothic rose, or in vino veritas in my dream in color smooshy yarn, I love that yarn for socks!

HOWEVER! I need to finish a pair of socks that I am knitting for one of the club designers. I should have finished them last week, but I had to rip back on one of the socks, then I got sick for a couple days, and didn't feel like knitting anything, so I read Sookie Stackhouse novels instead.

Fortunately I read all my Sookie Stackhouse novels, so I should get back on those socks. Madeline really wants me to finish her February lady sweater I am only have about 6 or 7 pattern repeats on the last sleeve, then the garter stitch boarder on the end, then buttons and blocking.... Very close to being finished, really.

OH, and for anyone interested From Robins nest is having a stock up event. Anyone interested in splitting bags of yarn feel free to talk to me. :)

No comments: