Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Quilting Frustration

I am making this quilt for an auction project for my daughter's 1st grade class. The auction is for the school, but this is the class project. It has gone smoothly until now. I need to pin the back, batting, and front together so that I can machine quilt it. I spread it all out on the floor to do this. I get to where I think I am done, so I double check it. I have pinned it to the floor. No problem, I can fix that. I discover there are several wrinkles in the back. Big problem! I unpin everything and put it on the sewing table. My window of productivity is gone!

On the lighter side, I finished a pair of fingerless mittens, and took a picture.

No comments: