Friday, February 08, 2008

A little OCD maybe?




I joined a knit along for the first time ever. I thought it would be fun to knit a similar project with other people. We were given a whole month to complete a hat. I have been knitting fingerless mittens insesantly for a week or so, in fact I have yarn for another pair, and am in the middle of my 4th pair. I have that stupid quilt to finish, plus I recently got a request to make a family a set of Christmas Stockings. Do I finish these projects before starting the hat? NO! I jump feet first into the hat and knit it to completion in just over 24 hours. Now every single one of my kids will want one of these, not to mention I am thinking I need to make a hat for hubby for valentine's day. Not the kitty one, just a conservative male type hat. A Norwegian patterned one would be nice, but I have no idea where all my norwegian patterns are.

No comments: