Monday, February 18, 2008

More hats


I was guided to this lovely norwegian-esque hat pattern, and had to try it, even though it called for tiny needles, and I haven't worked with those in ages. The pattern and the yarn were gorgeous. I knitted it, and decided it was going to be too small, so I ripped it all out, added width, and length to the pattern, and re-knitted it, and it doesn't look right on me. You guessed it, one of my kids took it over.

Here it is from the top...

IMG_0094

It's a little big on her, but looks cute.

I also made the kitty hat one more time, with a hello kitty flair.

IMG_0082

I need to make 3 more of the kitty hat, as well as 13 stockings. I finished one of the 14 that have been commissioned for this next year. :D

I also want to make a crocheted bag, and a few more fingerless mitts before the weather gets too warm.

No comments: