Friday, January 09, 2009

Other Stuff i finished recently....

I made about four of these:
twoturtleshug

very cute little turtle. I gave all of them away. All my girls want one now, but I need to make them in different colors of course, so everyone knows who's is whose.

I made Madeline a new hat, because her first one got felted. (grrr!)
madelinesnewhat
madeline'sbutterflyhat
very cute design. While making this, I decided that since we have Luke's family for Christmas next year, maybe I would make everyone a hat. I hope it's cold enough for hats in Carbondale. Now to find hats for 6 kids that ranging from 13 to 2, and only two girls among them (the 13, and a 7 year old I think).

I finished these for my friend Debi in California... I am sure she thinks I forgot all about her.
cafe au bambool done
I didn't get them done in time for Christmas....

I did get these done in time for Christmas, for my cousin (either Hal or I had her for our family exchange)

horsey tornado

The modifications being a covered pinky because she rides horses, and for some reason that was important.

This was for my dad (one of us had him as well)
sock monkey tape measure

I made him a project bag, a double pointed needle roll, and a sock monkey tape measure. He also got one of the Cthulhu.

I got the pattern for the sock monkey tape measure from a Secret Santa Swap, here is what I got, isn't it great!
IMG_1121
yarn, a pattern, some knit picks cable needles, chocolate (which I just finished yesterday), some tea, and a cute lacy scarf that I wore to church on Sunday.


I also got a package from the bag swap in December, here that is:\
Q4unwrapped
a lovely felted bag, with a purse organizer that matches the lining in the purse, some chocolates, a book on cd, some needles and some yarn. yay!

This is the bag I sent. It had a bag of Mint m&m's, stitch markers and a skein of matching yarn.
isabeau bag
isabeau bag lining

I think I need to send her a little something extra....

I have started a few more projects for good or bad, but I won't post pictures of them yet, as this post was so picture heavy.

2 comments:

smariek said...

Great projects, but I gotta say those turtles are too cute!

Sherri said...

Nice Hershey Kiss!