Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rav Contest

I couldn't decide if I wanted to share the expereince of trying to wind a ball of Malabrigo with my husband, or if I wanted to share something else. I guess I decided on the something else.

Some of you may know that I am pretty much affiliated with From Robin's Nest Yarn and Crafts. She had me when she said, "Malabrigo", then she started to get in things like Dream in Color, and Zauberball, etc. Such fun yarns. I have to say the Malabrigo has been a big hit. I have more than I ever thought I would.

I have also organized a sock and fingerless mitt club with her, now she also has me running her rav hunt in her Ravelry group. So if you are a member of Ravelry you have to come by and see the weekly rav hunt. If you are a member of her group, and you win...... you get a prize!

Back when I wasn't in charge of it, I won a prize or two. Here's the link.

No comments: