Friday, May 16, 2008

Almost done

q2 bag and fabric

I finally finished knitting this bag. I also finished sewing the lining. I just need to sew it in. I should be able to ship it out to my swap partner next week. woohooo!

I really like this bag. I hope she likes it too.

only tacking left
I was trying to get a picture of the little pockets I put into the lining. I was so proud of myself! Like I said, I really hope she likes this... I am tempted to keep it for myself.

On the christmas stocking front....

here are my notes from Ravelry. This feature has been very nice for keeping track of what I need to do.

Notes:

I have about 15 of these to make, friends have asked for them.

I have made: Sarah, Mom, Dad, Andrew, Ashley
Working on: Anna
Have left to do:
Eva, John, Gemma, Ben, Neil, Kirstie, Josh, and Lucie, Heather

No comments: