Saturday, May 03, 2008

Drum roll please! The winner is...

OK, I had a lot of great entries into my "What would you do with this yarn" contest. In fact I will list some of them. A couple people suggested lacy feminine gloves or fingerless gloves. Examples here and here There were suggestions for a lace scarf and a lacy cowel. There were also suggestions for loosely knit sweaters, and shrugs. One person even offered a "Cuddle Bunny" as a suggestion and the winner is Tonks with her knitted wedding. She said she would make a mermaid shrug for her bridesmaid, and lace on the bottom of the bottom of her dress.

So tonks if you want the yarn, give me a holler, and we'll work something out.

Thank you everyone for your participation. This was fun, I will have to do it again.

Tonks, I hope you would consider sharing pictures of the finished product with us.

No comments: