Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Elephant on it's way to it's new home.

I finally finished the elephant. It was my first one, so probably not as good as some. Still turned out cute.

baby elephant eyebaby elephant topbaby elephant side
I also sent a sweater I knit years ago, but is cute in red and white.

receiving blanket This blanket and burp cloth set.
and a car seat blanket.

I got some yarn in the mail today, this very cute yellow colored worsted super wash wool

yellow swish

So two of my projects are now finished, time to start another. :D

3 comments:

SupaCindy3000 said...

Love the elephant, it is soooo cute! And the yellow yarn is so springlike, can't wait to see what you make with it.

Sherri said...

That is the cutest baby toy I have ever seen. I would have to have one if I was ever having more babies!

Allie said...

What a fantastic elephant! Very impressed.